"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Say It


It's so sad how we sometimes leave important things unsaid. What is it that holds us back? Why can't we just express ourselves freely? We always regret it in the end but it might be too late to go back, or the time might not be right. The time might not ever be 'right' though, if we just sit and wait for the right moment life will pass us by, and then what... Life is too short and unpredictable to leave important things unsaid. It is easy for us to say the things that need to be said when we know we have no time, why not now?

When you're given the chance to say something, say it, don't delay it.

No comments:

Post a Comment