"I am on a journey... With my work, my explorations, and a few sad stories. I travel with a suitcase full of outrageous blessings. I am on a quest for truth, beauty, and quiet joy. I am an artist, a writer, an explorer."

Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello December

December already!

Time passes quite slowly when having to study for exams while you'd rather be at home; but, I must admit that the first semester of my second year at uni has flown by! I remember feeling a little overwhelmed at the beginning; another year, having to re-adapt after a long, long summer... I remember September as if it was yesterday, but at the same time some things seem so far away... Oh, how time flies!

So, happy December everyone! May it be a wonderful month for all of us, with the cosiest of memories :)

(and make my wishes come true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment